True Indian logic

If I can throw garbage on the road why waste time and effort looking for a waste bin. ( But we will never dare to do this in Singapore or USA)

If I can jump over the median and run across the traffic why use a road over bridge or an underpass.

If I can pay 25 bucks and get away with it why pay 250 bucks as legal fine.

If I know somebody higher up then why waste my time standing in the queue.

If I can relieve myself here and now freely why pay 2 bucks and look for a loo.

If I can zig zag through the traffic lanes and get ahead why waste time following lane traffic.

If I have space to overtake from the left side why overtake only from the right side.

If I can take the law into my own hands why do I need Police, any way they come only after every thing is over just like the good old bollywood movies.

If I can reach home safely then why bother about some one who has met with an accident and bleeding on the road and get into police hassle later.

If my house and surrounding is clean why bother about drainage water that overflows to the road which is public property.

If my house and family is safe why bother about taking out my anger on buses and destroying public property . ( Any way that is not mine even though I don’t realize that I am also paying for it)

If I can cheat the public by promising them heaven before election then why bother about making it hell for them after election.

If I can grab somebody else’s property by hook or by crook then why waste time with reality and legal procedures.

If I have the right excuses then why bother about delays, postponements and failures.

If failure is the stepping stone to success then why worry when we fail and come up with sub standard stuff, any way “Hum honge Kamyab ek din” Only God knows which ‘din’ is that.

If I can cover up all the garbage and dirt and make it look pleasing and attractive why worry about the stench, it will ultimately go away.

If I cross the road looking the other way, it is the drivers responsibility to watch and not run over me.

If I can shout first and scream the loudest that I am right and get away with it then why bother about politeness and respect.

If everybody is doing the same thing why waste my time and effort doing it differently.

If I can be happy, safe and satisfied with life then why take the trouble of swimming against the current and standing up for what is right.

I recently heard a government lower division clerk after collecting his illegal commission when asked why is he charging illegal fees he retorted by saying, “What to do saaar, We are like this only saaar, why bother”.

We as believers who are called to be the salt and light, do we follow the same logic and do the same things. We are not to confirm to the patterns around us but be transformed by the renewing of our minds. Let us start doing what is right and stand up to it.

Comments

  1. I agree! The same for Believers in every country. Thanks for posting this. It is pretty funny, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Making Disciples - 8 simple principles from Apostle Paul’s life in Thessalonica

How can a young man keep his ways pure?

Worship-tainment